The research and publication office conducts a series of regular or irregular publications such as proceedings, journals, book of abstracts of theses, special issues dedicated to addressing current issues of research, community service, TT and UIL directorates, research bulletins, periodicals and others. The Director ensures the publications in conformity with the University policy and mandates and coordinates the works of the editor and document specialist.
The major objectives of establishing journals, bulletins, working papers and proceedings in the university are:
- To encourage, stimulate and promote research among members of the academic community,
- To provide scientific and technological information for the staff of the University, national and international level at large,
- To disseminate research results to the scientific community and other end users,
- To arrange a forum to share observations, experiences and ideas,
- To serve as a plat form for researchers active in various development fields,
- To introduce the various academic and scientific activities of the University to academic and other organizations,
- To nurture the “academic culture” among professional staff at the University.